Join Hope Tutoring’s talent pool for future consideration on possible part-time and full-time opportunities! Joining the pool is easy! Just fill out this quick form.
Hiring soon for:
· Community Engagement Coordinator
The Community Engagement Coordinator is responsible for overseeing an exemplary volunteer program in support of HOPE’s tutoring mission. This position also is responsible for student recruitment. This position:
- Recruits, trains and schedules a highly engaged volunteer corp consisting of corporate, religious, academic, and community volunteers.
- Recruits students, guides parents through the onboarding process, and pairs students with volunteers.
- Develops and implements initiatives that build HOPE's visibility and impact.
- Participates as an active contributor in the development of HOPE's educational programming.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in communications, marketing, business or related fields.
- Two years of nonprofit experience in volunteer management or community outreach preferred.
- Must possess outstanding written communication and presentation skills.
- Must be engaging and mission-driven, and must maintain a positive attitude.
- Strong knowledge of social media and other basic marketing platforms required.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills necessary. Experience with databases desirable.
- Requires demonstrated leadership and strategic thinking.
- Must be detail-oriented and organized with the ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
Other potential positions include:
· Fundraising management
· Office management
· Tutoring site management
· Organizational management
Join today with this quick form.